Promote energy efficiency to your customers!
Consumers Energy Preferred Trade Allies and Distributors are local professionals who help Michigan businesses install energy-efficient equipment and save them money by applying for Business Energy Efficiency Program rebates and instant discounts. Let’s save energy and expand your business. Together.
Welcome Trade Allies
Consumers Energy Trade Allies serve today’s growing demand for energy-efficient products and services. Trade Allies have an essential role in helping our commercial and industrial customers obtain money-saving rebates and improve the energy efficiency of their businesses.
Quick links for up-to-date bonuses and information:
- 2023 Bonuses At-A-Glance
- Fall 2023 Natural Gas Early Completion Bonus
- Fall 2023 Electric Projects Early Completion Bonus
- Buy USA 15% Bonus Rules & Affidavit
- Buy USA 15% Bonus Affidavit
- Quality Application Bonus
- BIDP A-Series Bonus
- Get up to 0% APR financing for projects, learn more about Michigan Saves
- Non-DLC, ENERGY STAR® Product Exception Form
Receive Our Newsletter and Text Alerts
Stay current with the latest Business Energy Efficiency news and events with email or text message updates.
Benefits of Being a Trade Ally
Calling all contractors, equipment vendors, architects and engineering firms! Becoming a Trade Ally allows you to expand your business offerings and provide added value to your customers.
You'll gain access to:
- Potential customers interested in energy efficiency
- Rebate and technical support
- Program marketing tools
- Early notice of program updates
- Participation in financing options
- Discounts on training
Reap the benefits of being a Consumers Energy Trade Ally! Complete and return an application using the link below.